Buehner-Fry, Inc., a Nevada corporation doing business as NAVIS (“NAVIS,” “we,” “our,” or “us”), respects your privacy and is committed to protecting it through our compliance with this policy.
This policy describes:
- The types of information we may collect from you or that you may provide when you visit or use publicly available areas of our websites.
- Our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting and disclosing that information.
By “publicly available,” we mean areas of the website that do not require you to log in using a username and password created for the NAVIS Websites. Areas of the Website that you access or use with your Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn or other social media identity are deemed “publicly available” and are therefore subject to this policy.
This policy does NOT describe:
- Our information collection practices with respect to your use of areas of the Website that require you to log in using a username and password associated with your NAVIS account.
- Your use of NAVIS products or services (e.g., Narrowcast, Reach) that you have purchased from us, even if those products and services are accessed via our Website. Our information practices with respect to products and services you have purchased from us are described in the written contracts you and NAVIS signed in connection with your purchase of products and services from us, our End User License Agreement, and our Security Policy.
This policy also does not apply to information collected by:
- Us offline or through any other means, including on any other website operated by NAVIS or any third party (including our affiliates and subsidiaries).
Accepting the Policy
Information We Collect About You and How We Collect It
We collect information about you:
- Directly from you when you provide it to us.
- Automatically as you navigate through the site. Information collected automatically may include usage details, IP addresses and information collected through cookies, web beacons, and other tracking technologies.
Information You Provide to Us
The information we collect on or through our Website includes information that you provide by filling in forms on our Website or posting material. This includes information provided at the time of commenting on a blog or filling out the “Contact Us” page of the website.
You also may provide information to be published or displayed (hereinafter, "posted") on public areas of the Website, or transmitted to other users of the Website or third parties (collectively, "User Contributions"). Your User Contributions are posted on and transmitted to others at your own risk.
Certain areas of the Website may require you to use your Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, or other social media account to post User Contributions. If you post User Contributions using a social media account, you consent and allow us to access certain information from your social media profile and display it on the Website next to your User Contribution. For example, we may access and display some or all of the following information next to your User Contributions: your Twitter handle or other social media account name or user ID, your name, your profile picture, and the URL of your publicly available social media profile page.
Usage Details, IP Addresses, Cookies and Other Technologies
As you navigate through and interact with our Website, we may automatically collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions and patterns, including:
- Details of your visits to our Website, including traffic data, location data, logs and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on the Website.
- Information about your computer and Internet connection, including your IP address, operating system and browser type.
The information we collect automatically is statistical data. It helps us improve our Website and deliver a better and more personalized service by enabling us to:
- Estimate our audience size and usage patterns.
- Store information about your preferences, allowing us to customize our Website according to your individual interests.
- Recognize you when you return to our Website.
We do not collect personal information automatically, but we may tie this information to personal information about you that we collect from other sources or that you provide to us.
How We Use Your Information
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information:
- To present our Website and its contents to you.
- To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us.
- To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it.
- To provide you with notices about your account/subscription, including expiration and renewal notices.
- To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection.
- To notify you about changes to our Website or any products or services we offer or provide through it.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features on our Website.
- In any other way we may describe when you provide the information.
- For any other purpose with your consent.
Disclosure of Your Information
We may disclose aggregated information about our users, and information that does not identify any individual, without restriction.
- To our subsidiaries and affiliates.
- To contractors, service providers and other third parties we use to support our business and who are bound by contractual obligations to keep personal information confidential and use it only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them.
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution or other sale or transfer of some or all of our assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by us about our Website users is among the assets transferred.
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it. For example, if you give us an e-mail address to use the "Share by email" feature of our blog, we will transmit the contents of that blog and your e-mail address to the recipients.
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
- With your consent.
We may also disclose your personal information:
- To comply with any court order, law or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of NAVIS, our customers or others.
Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information
You have choices regarding the personal information you provide to us, and you can use the following mechanisms to control how your personal information is used:
- If you do not wish to have your email address used by us to promote our products or services, you can opt-out. If the email includes an “unsubscribe” link at the bottom of the message, click on that link to unsubscribe. If the email does not include an “unsubscribe” link, please reply to the email you received from us with a message that reads “unsubscribe.” Once we receive your unsubscribe request, please allow three business days for us to comply with it. Please note that we may not include unsubscribe information in non-marketing emails (e.g., emails to help you reset your password).
Accessing and Correcting Your Information
You can send us an e-mail at email@example.com to request access to, correct or delete any personal information that you have provided to us. In some cases, we may be unable to delete your personal information except by also deleting your user account and/or your User Contributions. We will not accommodate a request to change information if we believe the change would violate any law or legal requirement or cause the information to be incorrect.
If you delete your User Contributions from the Website, copies of your User Contributions may remain viewable in cached and archived pages, or might have been copied or stored by other Website users.
Your California Privacy Rights
We have implemented measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration and disclosure.
The safety and security of your information also depends on you. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password for access to certain parts of our Website, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone. We urge you to be careful about giving out information in public areas of the Website, like message boards. The information you share in public areas may be viewed by any user of the Website.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the Internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to our Website. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Website.
389 SW Scalehouse Ct.
Bend, OR 97702
- Any third party (including our affiliates and subsidiaries), including through any application or content (including advertising) that may link to or be accessible from or on the Website.