Want to Transform Your Direct Revenue? Discover the Secret Here.
The hot topic heard on the HITEC floor? Revenues rise when technology delivers messages that speak to each guest’s unique preferences and behaviors. Music to our ears! The NAVIS team launched our own “Revenuetion” at HITEC. We’re out to ensure you capture every leisure revenue opportunity from your voice channel with NAVIS’ data- and guest-centric sales and marketing solutions. Read on to see how your reservation sales team can help lead your property’s revenuetion!
What’s the slam-dunk secret that will transform your agents from reservation takers into reservation makers?
Consistency over time.
Not the exciting revelation you were expecting? Consider this–the right solutions, applied with consistency, lead to:
- Higher direct bookings – the most profitable channel any hotel can capture.
- Agent conversion rates that soar from the low 30% range into the 40s, 50s, and higher.
- A RevPAR increase of $7-$10.
- A bigger market share.
Now that sounds exciting!
It’s the same principle applied when you exercise to get fit. You set measurable goals and track your progress. A personal trainer designs an exercise program to address your specific issues. You hit the gym four times a week. And voila–you take off inches and pounds. But what happens if you go back to sedentary habits? The inches and pounds start to creep back.
Similarly, this blog has revealed the tools your reservation sales team must apply to increase leisure revenue through your voice channel:
- The Seven Non-Negotiables for a successful reservation call.
- The BIG THREE Secrets for supercharged call conversions.
- How to Coach a Winning Team.
- Incentives to inspire reservation team performance.
If you set measurable goals and apply these practices consistently, you’ll begin to see results in two to four weeks. Now, here’s where you apply the secret. Once your team produces superstar revenue…keep going! It’s not a one-time transformation. Keep doing what created your success:
- Set goals for individuals and for your team.
- Measure on a daily, weekly, and monthly basis.
- Include conversion, call scoring, and revenue goals in measurements.
- Hold agents accountable for goals. Coach each team member twice a month based on measurable results.
- Use those results to set the goals for next month.
NAVIS stands ready to help get your leisure revenue in shape with NAVIS Narrowcast–the hospitality industry’s only complete solution for reservations productivity. It’s backed by our technology, best practices, data, and Client Advocate Consulting Team. We’ll get you started and help you keep on track.
Measurement requires solid data. Come back next month to find out how trusted data leads to actionable decisions and–best of all–profitable results!
For a preview, visit with us at the Hotel Data Conference, August 12-14, in Nashville. As you soak in the great music and Southern cuisine, why not add proven data for real-time reservation sales and marketing decisions to your list?
Hope to see you in Music City USA,
Michelle Marquis, NAVIS VP Marketing and Strategic Initiatives